| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in April is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 62.9mm (2.5in) of H2O falls across an average of 6 days.
- In April the skies in Bahia Blanca are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:07 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: