| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in August is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 27.9mm (1.1in) of water falls across on average 4 days.
- The skies in Bahia Blanca are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:54 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:40.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: