| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in December is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 70.8mm (2.8in) of H2O accrues across on average 6 days.
- The blue above Bahia Blanca is slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:54 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:49.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: