| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in January is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 61.8mm (2.4in) of water precipitates during an average of 8 days.
- In January the heavens above Bahia Blanca are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:05 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 5:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: