| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in July is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 29.6mm (1.2in) of liquid falls during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Bahia Blanca is dull with on average a trifling 3:05 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:44.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: