| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in June is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 25.5mm (1in) of water is dumped across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Bahia Blanca is dull with on average a trifling 3:00 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 9:38 long with an average length of 9:29.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: