| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in March is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 89.6mm (3.5in) of H2O precipitates across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Bahia Blanca are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:23 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 4:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: