| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 32.7mm (1.3in) of water descends during on average 7 days.
- The blue above Bahia Blanca is dull with an average of merely 3:23 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:03.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: