| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in November is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 61.8mm (2.4in) of water is transfered across on average 8 days.
- In November the skies in Bahia Blanca are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:38 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:17.
- There are approximately 6:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: