| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in October is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 70.4mm (2.8in) of liquid accrues across on average 7 days.
- The skies in Bahia Blanca are fine with an average of a detectable 6:36 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:12.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: