| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahia Blanca in September is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 45.3mm (1.8in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Bahia Blanca are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:00 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 5:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51% of daylight hours and cloudy 49% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahia Blanca September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahia Blanca: